Sunday, August 30, 2009

Vernon Panton

Friggin awesome designer. So annoyed with myself for missing his exhibition in the national museum. 

Anyway I've been interested in ergonomics and biodesign for a while, just hanging on to the sleeves (is that even a proper phrase?) ofpeople such as Rick Toone and Luigi Colani (I should analyse their work one of these days). 

Anyway I'm especially interested in his really trippy stuff



It's got this really awesome emotive vibe to it, but it's also functional as a living space. I don't think it counts as Biodesign, but I feel like it's a physical manifestation of the vibes I get from some living spaces.

1 comment:

  1. yo!!

    dude post pics of boston! and your new home and stuff! and go find modest mouse and arcade fire... and stuff!

    ReplyDelete